Use Health Benefits and FSA Funds to Your Advantage
If we’re a preferred provider with your insurance company (see our list below), we will directly bill your insurance for payment. Unused benefits run dry at the end of the year, so contact your insurer for more information about your specific policy.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Premera PPO
- Regence (Uniform Medical Plan)
- Apple Health Medicaid (Molina, CHPW, Coordinated Care, Amerigroup)
- United Healthcare – Commercial (Employer Based)
- United Healthcare (Student)
- TriCare (FAFB)
- TriWest (CITC)
- Medicare (medicare with supplement)
Your employer may offer an FSA or HSA (flexible spending account or health savings account) that pulls money from your paycheck pre-tax and sets it aside for future medical expenses. The costs come out of your pocket, but they’re untaxed. If you’ve already used your FSA funds for the year, take next year’s hearing needs into consideration when you decide how much of your paycheck you’d like to reserve tax-free.